Carry your phone and use the free RaceJoy to add to your race experience!
- Live GPS Tracking
- Supporting spectators can track you live in a map view as you progress along the race course – track up to 20 runners/walkers.
- NearMe alerts let spectators know you are drawing near.
- Find each other using the MeetUp tool.
- GPS Progress Alerts
- Receive GPS-based progress alerts at every mile on the course to get updates on your pace, elapsed time, and estimated finish time.
- Post alerts on your Facebook and Twitter walls.
- Have friends and family track your performance and track others.
- Receive and send fun, motivational audio cheers.
- Use RaceJoy's Text-to-Cheer to send custom messages.
- Start sending cheers to others doing the race at any time!
RaceJoy Tracking - How To
- Set up tracking: Click PhoneTrak and follow the prompts.
- Carry your phone: Participants must carry their claimed device during the race.
- Click START MY RACE as you cross the START LINE: This begins your personal race time.
- Replay race day in Buzz: Click Buzz to review your progress alerts and replay cheers.
Note: You must access RaceJoy on race day to activate GPS tracking. Tracking is turned on 30 minutes prior to the race start. The race organizers are providing RaceJoy to you at no charge! Typically, there is a 99 cents per race upgrade fee for the participant and the spectator.